Full Job Description
The historic Berghoff Restaurant is looking for experienced Servers. The Berghoff Server is a company brand ambassador, providing menu and historical knowledge to guests as they dine at our landmark location. The overall responsibility is to provide warm, knowledgeable table service in an efficient manner, all while adhering to Company policies and procedures. This position also includes working private dining functions and cocktail hours, as assigned by Management.
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant/bar.
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in private dining or banquet service.
- Have flexible availability, especially Fridays and Saturdays.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and team-oriented
- Have knowledge of food, beer, wine, and spirits.
- Must be able to work under pressure, all while maintaining a calm and friendly demeanor.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Weekly day range:
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person