Personal Cook/Chef (Mon-Thu)
Full Job Description
Personal Chef for family of 3
We are two busy professionals, living in the Edgewater neighborhood, and we're truly hopeless at getting food on the table. We're hoping to hire a family cook/personal chef to cook 9-10 fresh meals a week over four days. This role includes paid shopping time.
Personal Chef for two adults and one child in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.
- Schedule is 12-5 Monday-Thursday, excluding holidays.
- Pay is $35/hour
- Daily shopping for food
- Pantry management
- 4 dinners per week
- 4 lunches per week
- 1-3 other weekly food preparations.
- Weekly feedback meeting with client
Plating/Client dish cleaning not needed.
- A history of family food preparation
- A history of making meals in line with health goals.
- Experience with addressing needs of varied diet restrictions (one of the clients family is vegetarian)
- Insatiable curiosity for new cuisines
- Vehicle, or willingness and capability to transport food from grocery store to home.
$35 - $35 per hour