Full Job Description
Why Join Us?
We are a stable and fast-growing food service company operating in North America (US & Canada), and we offer our employees the following:
- Great work culture, a compelling mission- vision- values, and a work environment of family spirit & fun
- Excellent training & career advancement opportunities
- Continuous learning & development
- Strong family values & culture
- Employee Benefits:
- Health Benefits
- 401 (k) Match
- Job growth opportunities
- Paid Leaves
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Meal Privileges
- And other employee perks
Recipient of two (2) Global Employer Excellence Awards
- Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award
- Forbes' List of the World's Best Employers
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor - a part-time/full-time permanent position in our Restaurant Operations.
The successful candidate will assist the Restaurant General Manager/Store Management Team in the achievement of the Store Business Goals thru effective implementation of specific operations support activities in the following areas, as assigned:
- Implement assigned Product/Service Quality or Cleanliness & Sanitation (C&S) Program
- Implement assigned Crew Management activity.
- Implement assigned Cost Management activity
- Manage operations of assigned Packaged Program
- Completed at least High school education.
- At least 1 year experience as a Team Leader in a food or retail industry or any equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- High energy level; must be able to work in varying work schedules and workweek/days including holidays
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, self-driven, fast learner & adaptable
- Computer literate in MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
THIS JOB IS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.