Dessert/Pastry Prep and Finisher
Whether guests are stopping by just for something sweet or are topping off a memorable meal with one of our delicious made to order desserts. You’ll bake and plate our beignets, cookies, crème brulee and more to perfection as well as craft espresso drinks, leaving our guests with a smile on their face as they enjoy your creation.
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you have your team’s back and they have yours
- Attention to detail; you’ll make sure every dessert looks as good as it tastes
- Stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs., and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision after 7 months (if you work an average of 25 hours/week)
- Sick time (starting at hire)
- Vacation time (after 6 months if you work 30 hours per week)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Eligible for up to 50% next day pay (exclusions apply)
- Career growth opportunities
About the Company
Inspired by Italian trattorias, French bistros and the grand cafes and pastry shops of Vienna, we’re known for our in-house bakery, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we’re most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 47,500 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives, and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Grand Lux Cafe offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
$16.00 - $18.00 / Hour